Hello All! I am Sherry Greenspan, RSMT, DEP, MFLI, and Director of Eureka Movement Wellness Center. I am thrilled and honored to host many events, classes, sessions at Eureka Movement Wellness Center which can be found at 281 Rt 34 Colts Neck Commons, Colts Neck, NJ 07722. We offer private sessions as well as a variety of classes, events and workshops - THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST -take a look at what interests you, NO experience necessary for many of the classes. CALL WITH QUESTIONS! My experience in the world of movement education and kinesiology? As a Registered Somatic Movement Therapist/Educator(RSMT) Certified Pilates/Yoga Practitioner, Dynamic Embodiment Practitioner(DEP ) and Moving for Life Instructor(MFLI) my current positions as adjunct professor at Princeton University teaching Somatic Conditioning for Dance, adjunct professor at Georgian Court University teaching Anatomy/Kinesiology, Wellness for Dancers and Dance History and faculty member of the Center for Kinesthetic Education continue to inform me regarding cutting edge modalities, information, ideas and somatic practices. I am also honored to be a former practitioner at the New York Athletic Club, Movements Afoot and Pivotal Physical Therapy in New York City.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST -take a look at what interests you, NO experience necessary for many of the classes. CALL WITH QUESTIONS!
GIFT CARDS are NOW AVAILABLE for classes, private sessions, duets,trios group events and workshops. Fun gifts for loved ones to find their Eureka moments!
“Meet your body and by your body meet yourself” - Unknown
Imagine waking up with energy and vitality, moving fluidly throughout the day with ease, projecting confidence. just how much could you accomplish if you felt you’re very best?
Come experience the benefits of deepening connections and understanding regarding our own anatomy, resources for ease, strength, flexibility and integration! Our Embodied/Experiential workshops beginning this week are $55 per workshop and $250 for the entire series. CALL for more INFO or to sign up online at MindBody!
- October 2, 2016 from 3:30-5p - Don't Be De-feeted(thank you, Lesley Powell) - come experience support for feet and feel refreshed from toes on up!
- November 20, 2016 from 3:30-5p - Knee health workshop - find resources for supporting knee ease and integration.
- December 18, 2016 -2p-3:30p - Hip health -all about hip health - tools for hip freedom -range of motion, strength,relief.
- January14, 2017 -1:00-2:30p Core & Spine - fostering healthy, powerful head tail connections
- January 28, 2017 - 1:00-2:30p Liberate Shoulders/Neck/Head
These workshops will be taught by Registered Somatic Movement Therapist/Educator, Sherry Greenspan. The workshops will cover resources that she has found to be vital -valuable material developed from her years of research and experience with the techniques and modalities of Body-Mind Centering, Feldenkrais, Vladimir Janda, Pilates, Yoga, Qi Gung, Tom Myers, Bartenieff, Developmental research and Laban Movement Analysis and dance.
Come find your Eureka moments! Resources for the following challenges:
- Chronic pain – Migraine, Sciatica, shoulder/back and hips/knees/feet
- Developmental issues
- Muscular imbalances/injuries
- Post surgical recovery support
- Post-cancer recovery
- Chronic syndromes- fatigue Fibromyalgia
Feel supported with the skilled practitioners guiding you in the following beneficial modalities and systems:
- Aerial yoga, restorative and pilates
- Moving for Life™ classes for chronic challenges/syndromes
- Feldenkrais Method® - Awareness through Movement Lessons
- Ballet for Body, Mind and Spirit
- Injury prevention and recovery
- Embodied Anatomy workshops
- Movement experiences for all ages - children, teens and adults of all ages!
Feel your best, discover more ease, and reveal new resources for well being, strength and integration.